Ok I found out im a few weeks pregnant and im randomly spotting and also having severe stomache pain what can this mean?

Could be serious. If you're established with an obstetrician, call them now. Spotting is not unusual but severe stomach pain is abnormal. Go to an er if ou can't get a hold of your doctor.
Should be seen. Not knowing how far along you are it could change the picture but in anycase the only way of knowing what is happening, is to be checked. In the first few weeks after conception there is risk of miscarrraiges, mole pregnancy, blieghted ovums or it could all be normal need to be seen by the physican so proper evaluation and treatment can be done.
You need to be seen. Severe abdominal pain in pregnancy is serious. You should be seen immediately, as you may be miscarrying, or have an ectopic/tubal pregnancy.