If you touch a foot with athletes foot and then you happened to touch your nose, could you get the fungus in the nose, are the lungs at risk?

No. The fungi that thrive on feet are not the same ones that cause troubles in the nose. It's human to touch yourself and others; wash your hands when you can, but don't worry about spreading the athlete's foot fungi (which are common in the environment) by simple touch.
Not likely. This is caused by a topical fungus and the infection is furthered by the location, retained moisture in the area involved. It does not usually produce infection elsewhere, and the lungs are at no significant risk in normal individuals.
Could you? I guess you could, anything is possible. Likely? Probably not. Don't worry about your lungs. Next time, be more careful with what you are touching.