My husband just said hes irritated with my for the first time and said he don't know why. Should I be worried? Not even one year married yet

Dr. K. Olson

In brief: Once in one year

It is not that unusual for a spouse to be upset with their mate.
What matters is what is done with it. Many emotions may charge the irritability including anger, hurt, jealousy, sleep deprivation, undue stress at work/home, or substance use. If he could reflect for a few minutes or maybe via discussion he will determine what it is. Share the feelings with the goal of being understood and closer.

In brief: Once in one year

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: First time of many..

That one spouse is irritated with the other is a normal part of any long term relationship.
It hurts, it is scary, and often the woman blames herself. But it's not who is right, or wrong. . Each is their own person, and u and he have to talk about the feelings involved. If violent urges or reactions become part of the 'irritation' then there ins a more serious problem and u may have to seek help.

In brief: First time of many..

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. William Forsythe