All my pain symtums are artheritise related. I had blood work done and it can back negative for artheritise. What is wrong with me?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Get a specialist
I have learned over the years of my practice of medicine that many times the doctor does not know what is going on and yes the test come back normal.
At this point i send the patient on to get a fresh opinion from a specialist. Don't get discouraged and keep looking for the answer to your problem.

In brief: Get a specialist
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
2 comments
Dr. John Goldman
There are steps we take as a rheumatologist to clarify the diagnosis. Not all rheumatic conditions have abnormal blood tests. Seeinga rheumatologist may help clarify your dilemna
Dr. Betty Keller
I agree, a Rheumatologist should be able to help find the cause of your symptoms.
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Rheumatologist
See a rheumatologist to do a complete examination to identify the underlying problem.

In brief: Rheumatologist
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Dr. Andrea Brand