Trazodone and lunesta (eszopiclone) wich is better to sleep?

Depends. Generally speaking, Lunesta (eszopiclone) may be better for sleep onset, trazodone for sleep maintenance, though there might be exceptions. Ideally, best approach to resolve sleep issues is to treat underlying cause (e.g. Depression, anxiety, sleep apnea), then practice sleep hygiene (sleep-promoting behaviors), and then consider meds for sleep.
Meds. Trazodone is not approved for sleep and is used off label for sleep and its effects built up tolerance in 2 to 3 weeks, ambien/lunesta like meds and cbti are good for insomnia with cbti being the best.
Trazodone. Trazodone is antidepressant that can sedate & cause sleepiness. Lunesta (eszopiclone) is a sleep aid. Trazodone can cause dryness of mouth and constipation & blurred vision. Lunesta (eszopiclone) can give you bad aftertaste in mouth.