What percentage of bariatric patients keep their weight off?

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics
In brief: No clear data
When you say baraitric patients are you referring to patients who see a surgical bariatric doctor and lose weight through surgical means or non surgical bariatrics? Please be more specific with your question.
The most important thing to maintain lost weight is to maintain the lifestyle change of increased exercise that you use when you were attempting to decrease your weight.

In brief: No clear data
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Bariatric surgery
I don't know the answer. What is important is you.
Your aim is to stay fit and healthy. It requires consistency, a daily routine, and time.

In brief: Bariatric surgery
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Adam Smith