I am missing medical information from the hospital, from two cardioligists and most of my heart attacks events, who do I contact for help?

Medical Records. Department at the hospital. You have to sign a waiver and specifically notify what you are looking for. The hospital will mail you these. Good luck.
Medical Records. Contact the medical records dept for the hospital(s) involved - they should be able to help you get a copy of your records.
Depends. If it was in hospital care, their medical records office would maintain this & be able to supply it for a fee. If it is off site office records of the doctors involved, a call to the local medical society office or medical board could find out how to contact them for records.