My baby fell and bumped her head and then threw up; should I go to the er?

Dr. Roy Benaroch

In brief: Maybe

In this circumstance, you ought to contact your baby's doctor to go over the situation and decide the safest course of action.
You should not rely on the kind of general advice you can get on the internet for a potential medical emergency like this.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Roy Benaroch
Dr. Roy Benaroch
Dr. Scott Katz

Although most head injuries at this age are not serious, an exam is necessary to rule out any problems.
Sometimes a child will vomit just from being upset and crying hard, but vomiting can also be a sign of bleeding in the skull or a concussion.

Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Jonathan Jassey