Im 20 and I never had boyfriend.I was in love before, but they didn't like me.Im so depressed, especially cause I still think about those boys from past.?

Dr. Tracey Marks

In brief: Talk to someone

At 20, it's hard to say what came first the depression or no relationship.
It could be that you have relationship trouble because you are depressed and/or have self-esteem issues. These are a just a few of the things an therapist could explore with you to help you process some of this.

In brief: Talk to someone

Dr. Tracey Marks
Dr. Tracey Marks
Dr. John Weeks

In brief: Don't live in past

Being attracted to someone is not the same as being in love.
When you find a good match, the feelings will be mutual. Feeling sad about the past keeps you stuck there. Live today and tomorrow may be happier for you.

In brief: Don't live in past

Dr. John Weeks
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. Shontae Buffington