My feet have been ichey for the past week, I tried stuff like atleaths foot but now they ich more and it kind of hurts?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Need for a diagnosis

Yes it could be a superficial fungus (eg athlete's feet), and perhaps it was not treated long enough with the right cream and powder; these critters grow in dark, moist corners of the body.
It may be another problem, some infections cause itchy feet. Is it the whole foot, does it correspond with your shoeware (contact dermatitis). May need gp or dermatologist to diagnose and fully treat the prob.

In brief: Need for a diagnosis

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Itchy Feet

The causes of itchy feet can be athlete's foot, contact dermatitis, dry skin, insect bites, hives, eczema, allergies, foot rashes, neurologic abnormalities, itchy feet of pregnancy, parasitic infections, sweaty sock syndrome, vitamin deficiencies-b6, thiamine, blood disorders, diabetes.
I recommend you see your local doctor to help you figure the cause of your foot problem.

In brief: Itchy Feet

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Eric Weisman