I suffer from axiety and thyroid problems but I refuse to take medicine for my anxiety because I am sesative to medicine makes my heart race please help?

Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Is it hyperthyroid?
If hyperthyroid, your anxiety and possibly the heart sensitivity are due to this underlying condition.
Aggressively treating the thyroid should alleviate the anxiety - eventually. In the mean time there are other anxiolytics, a wide array. One can certainly be found different from what you initially tried - and yet be very effective and well-tolerated. Assumes that heart rhythm simple tachycardia.

In brief: Is it hyperthyroid?
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Many choices
There are many options for treatment of anxiety.
Not all have "heart racing" as a side effect. Talk with your doctor.

In brief: Many choices
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia
In brief: You need:
Workup of general medical issues (thyroid, cardiac),  psychiatric exam for identification/addressing of intrapsychic/psychosocial issues with  psychotherapy and use of community resources/support systems available & psychopharmacoeducation because "generalization" with anticipated response to medications per past experience limits the biopsychosocial approach/effectiveness.
Consider biofeedback.

In brief: You need:
Consider biofeedback.
Dr. Daniel Acosta Jr
Dr. Daniel Acosta Jr
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology