I want to find out I went to the doctor my right ear has ear infections , but my right eye also hurts and I get headaches lot is that from my sinus ?

Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology

In brief: Likely, yes

There are 3 types of headaches.
Under each type there are several other categories. Under those there are subcategories. The first step is to determine if your headache is primary, cranial neuralgias, or secondary to other organ such as teeth, ears, eyes. A careful history and exam may reveal the cause. Your physician may request evaluations from dentist, ent, eye doctor, or neurologist to help.

In brief: Likely, yes

There are 3 types of headaches.
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Garrett Caldwell

In brief: Headaches

This could be pressure from the ear infection.
If you have any vision changes, that would warrant speaking with your physician about the changes. I would add that if this is a chronic condition that only affects your right side, you may want to see your primary care physician or an ear, nose, and throat specialist to make sure there is not an anatomic component to your condition.

In brief: Headaches

Garrett Caldwell
Garrett Caldwell
Answer assisted by Garrett Caldwell, Medical Student
Dr. Shontae Buffington