I have an incompatient cervic but I would like to have a baby is there something I can do to increase my chances with a safe pregnacy?

There may be help. If you have an incompetent cervix or cervical insuffiency you may be a candidate for a proceedure called cerclage. This is a surgical proceedure done during a pregnancy to decrease the risk for loss of a healthy pregnancy. There are also medical and mechanical approaches to this problem. Talk to your obsetrician to see if you are a candidate for any of these treatments.