I have an incompatient cervic but I would like to have a baby is there something I can do to increase my chances with a safe pregnacy?

Dr. Peter Corrado
In brief: There may be help
If you have an incompetent cervix or cervical insuffiency you may be a candidate for a proceedure called cerclage.
This is a surgical proceedure done during a pregnancy to decrease the risk for loss of a healthy pregnancy. There are also medical and mechanical approaches to this problem. Talk to your obsetrician to see if you are a candidate for any of these treatments.

In brief: There may be help
Dr. Peter Corrado
Dr. Peter Corrado
Dr. Jonathan Jassey