I had a breast reduction in 2002 due to major back problems after surgery everything was great but now all the pain is back. Should I get surgery?

NO. Don't jump straight to surgery. Please see your primary care physician to determine the cause of your back pain. Back pain is caused by a number of different reasons and seeing as the original cause of your pain is no longer the current cause there may be a number of other options for treatment.
Slow down. If the pain is back something else could be going on. Physical therapy would be a good place to start to make sure your core, trunk, and low back muscles are all optimized. Especially after having surgery. If this doesn't work you should have the pain worked up by someone experienced with back pain.
Get evaluated. The weight reduction you experienced. May not have solved an underlying structural problem. See a back specialist.