Is it ok for a 70+ years old to take a litre of energy drink lucozade everyday for a month?

Dr. Traci Buxton
In brief: No
Most energy drinks contains large amounts of sugar and caffeine.
Drinking a liter a day of this could cause high blood pressure or heart problems as well as weight gain.

In brief: No
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Energy drinks
I read up on this i couldn't find the normal quantity 1 l seems like a lot it's a very old energy drink1929.
These discussions need to be long and detailed. On the other hand you have to ask yourself why you need this type of supplement why is a couple cups of coffee not sufficient? And other questions. There are other very detailed ways to go about improving your health and your energy.

In brief: Energy drinks
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine