I got purple strecth marks on the sides of my hipes and beginning on my arm near my shoulder how do I get rid of my stretch marks or prevent them ?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Mederma
Mederma stretch mark cream will decrease the appearance of red stretch marks.
To repair stretch marks a in office procedure using carboxytherapy- injection of medical carbon dioxide gas( see carboxyworld.Com) or laser. The new 2 wavelength device from palomar has initially good results in recent report.

In brief: Mederma
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Melissa Young
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Not Cushings?
If you have wide purple stretch marks and have some of the following, you should see a doctor to make sure you don't have cushings syndrome: unusual weight gain around the middle with thin arms and legs, acne, thin skin, easy bruising, muscle weakness.

In brief: Not Cushings?
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Adam Levy