I had a colon cleanse and there was lots of yellow and mucus?Wnhat is this?

Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Dangerous

Colonic cleansing especially hydrotherapy can be quite harmful.
Excessive colon cleansing may actually harm the bowel’s ability to function properly by weakening the colon muscles, thus making them less efficient. Certain medications used can cause kidney damage. There are reports of colonic perforation after hydrotherapy. Furthermore there is no proven benefit in any of this.

In brief: Dangerous

Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Likely normal

Unless there is some info of ur history that I am missing.
..Nothing abnormal. Sometimes bile has yellow color, or it may reflect the previous feeding. Mucus is cormon in the colon.

In brief: Likely normal

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Jack Hinkle