Is there any cure for migren?Now I use dihydro ergotamine.And I tried lots of other migren drugs.

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Neurology

In brief: Migraine

Migraine headache is a chronic disorder, it occurrs in a person who has a tendency and predispose to it, it is a reaction of the stress that the person is exposed to, most of those person they have a specific personality, anxious and tende to perfectionism. No absolute cure but it can decrease in frequency and severity depends on stress and how to deal with stress in the life.

In brief: Migraine

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Emergency Medicine

In brief: No

There is no known cure, only attempts at prevention and symptomatic treatment.

In brief: No

Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Eric Weisman