I have had lower abdominal pain for about a month, just inside hip. Was treated for uti, but pain persists. Also I have severe anxiety/panic attacks ?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Panic

Uncertainty about cause of discomfort can trigger anticipatory anxiety which can trigger panic.
Consult you pcp for evaluation & if need be, he will refer you to a psychiatrist for anxiety management.

In brief: Panic

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Abdominal Pain

This pain may from a pulled muscles, or more serious hip problem. If the pain is from the abdomen, this could be from a more serious issues that need attention.
Please follow up with your physician for testing to find the source of this pain. The anxiety attacks may not have anything to do with the abdominal pain, but that also needs to be determined, and treated.

In brief: Abdominal Pain

Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery