What is a good way to lose weight?

Diet and Exercise. A good guide is that if you cut 500 calories out of your diet each day you will loose 1 pound a week. Logging calories is a good way to help you lose weight. This a good, free website for tracking calories http://www.Livestrong.Com/thedailyplate/. A reasonable goal for exercise is 30-40 minutes, 3-4 times a week.
Diet and Exercise. The best, healthiest, long term way is a healthy diet with exercise. Calorie intake needs to be less than you burn/use. There are several places you can get an estimation of your calorie burn.