Fluttering and cramps near my ovaries what is this..Preggo tests came out negative. I was told by a friend could be fibroids..Should I be worried?

Dr. Denise Elser
Gynecology

In brief: Not fibroid

Fibroids, or benign tumors of the uterus do not typically cause fluttering.
Fluttering is most likely to be bowel gas, but could be change in blood flow, or nerve sensation. Gyne exam and us should help figure it out.

In brief: Not fibroid

Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Doubtful

I would doubt it is fibroids, as they generally cause either excess bleeding or cramping during your periods, not pain in the ovary.
The fluttery feeling you describe is more likely bowel related, perhaps from irritable bowel syndrome.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines