I have bad gas everyday all day. If there is any kind of pressure on my stomach it worsens. How can I get rid of this problem?

Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Bariatrics

In brief: Your food

Bread, milk, tomatoes, lima beans are mostly the culprits.
I found. Red meats and soda drinks create pressure in the stomach that can trigger acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome(ibs). Eating fibers, fresh fruits and vegetable are great. Try the alkaline diet. Or better still take probiotics. Essentials for life or refuel capsules are the best. It keeps you regulated as well.

In brief: Your food

Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Ernie Ordonez

In brief: Consider GI visit

If you haven't seen a gastrointestinal specialist, that would be your best bet.
Copious foul gas may be diet related, but some infectious diseases (giardia lamblia comes to mind) result in exactly what you are describing.

In brief: Consider GI visit

Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Indu Lal

In brief: Change in diet

Foods with sugar can cause gas formation.
Some time certain fruits and vegetables should not be eaten together because of different digestive process. Review the food intake make some changes.

In brief: Change in diet

Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Indu Lal
Dr. Vicken Poochikian