I had some dental work done and now I have some kind of infection in throat that makes me spit up brown mucus ?

Dr. Abel Loredo
Dentistry

In brief: Throat Infection

The dental work you had done and the throat infection most likely are not associated.
If you have a throat infection see your physician or a ear nose and throat specialist. Allowing it to continue may lead to something worse.

In brief: Throat Infection

Dr. Abel Loredo
Dr. Abel Loredo
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry

In brief: Coincidence

The throat infection is probably not related to the dental work but instead you are probably developing a cold.

In brief: Coincidence

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Gary Greenly

In brief: Dental work

Unfortunately, dental cleaning and any type of dental procedure can introduce bacteria into your bloodstream. This can be a major issue if you have mitral valve prolapse.
In your case sounds like you have contracted a systemic infection caused by your dental work and you need to either contact your dentist, or general physician to determine if antibiotic intervention is warrented.

In brief: Dental work

Dr. Gary Greenly
Dr. Gary Greenly
Dr. Marsha Davis