After exposure to black mold, my eyes burn, and have several respiratory problems, and a headache for about 3 wks. Now. What's happening to me?

Avoid or Mitiagate. You are probably experiencing a hypersensitivity reaction. Some people experience severe reactions with exposure to these mold spores. In any event, you should avoid this exposure. If you can't avoid this exposure you should use a firm that specializes in detecting and correcting these situations.
Dark adaptation. The pupils will constrict when going from dark to light to decreased the light coming in.This is immediate.Retinal adaptation is slower.You may notice that when you go into a dark room your ability to see slowly increases.This is retinal adaptation.Conversly when going from dark to light things will seem too bright until the retina adapts.Typically your eyes will not be harmed by normal light.