I am trying to get pregnant/may be pregnant I have a super soar throat and am vey tired what can I take that will be safe?

Many meds are safe. Its good to check with your doctor before starting medications, even those that are over the counter or herbal. Having said this most medications are safe in most pregnancies. Particularly topical medications, such as throat sprays should be safe, as very little is absorbed. Some medications should be avoided including Ibuprofen during 3rd trimester. Check with your OB for a more complete list.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) Tylenol (acetaminophen) is considered safe in pregnancy, but should be used according to the directions on the bottle and only when needed. For a sore throat warm salt water gargles and lozenges may also be beneficial. If you are trying to get pregnant you should also be taking a prenatal vitamin every day.