A family member got stung by a bee and it really hurts, are there any remedies for bee stings?

Remedies. Remove stinger by scraping along edge of skin with a credit card. Clean with soap & warm water. Apply ice in 10 minute. Increments; alternating 10 on & 10 off. Tylenol, (acetaminophen) Aspirin or Motrin for pain or Benadryl for swelling. Make a paste of 2 parts baking soda & 1 part water & apply. Or you can apply a meat tenderizer poultice to the area. Throat, airway or tongue swelling – call 911.