Just wanna know if I go to the doctors bout my headaches on the right size of my head. Will I get bad news? As I get them regular?

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Can't tell ya

No news is good news? Look at it this way: something bad caught early= we could fix.
Something bad caught late= no chance. You are taking a chance with your own health- the wrong chance.

In brief: Can't tell ya

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: NO!!

Over 90% of headaches have no serious cause.
Chronic daily headache or migraine are the usual names given to these type however it is a good idea to see a specialist to rule out oter problems.

In brief: NO!!

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Neurosurgery

In brief: Bad news is unlikely

The longer you have had headache, without developing other neurological symptoms, the less likely you are to have a serious condition.
Unilateral headaches may be caused by migraine; these are treatable and hence not "bad news".. Unilateral headaches should be reported to your doctor and you should have an appropriate examination and testing.

In brief: Bad news is unlikely

Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Eric Weisman