I had dull pain on my right back side. I have history of fatty liver. Is it possible that it is getting worse?

Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Other etiologies
Fatty liver disease usually does not cause abd pain.
I would be more concerned that something else is going on. There is a broad differential including both GI and non-gi causes of this pain. One needs to consider pancrea-biliary, luminal (phenobarbital) and renal sources for the pain. You should see your doctor for further testing.

In brief: Other etiologies
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
This could be the fatty liver progressing.
You should be seem by a gastroenterologist, a specialist in diseases of the liver, for appropriate testing to discover the source of the pain.

Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Marsha Davis