I have these things like little sores that come on my lower back and they are bubbled up when they go away they leave a scar what could this be?

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Folliculitis
Sores on the skin are related to acne vulgarism, usually related to hormones, or follicular infections, which may leave a scar. Some of these infections are due to mrsa, a more aggressive form of staph infection.
A culture of an active infection would be good, and your physician could treat you with an antibiotic based on that culture. Acne and folliculitis are both treatable.

In brief: Folliculitis
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology
In brief: Could be herpes
Herpes simplex is a viral infection that always recurs in the exact same location.
It often occurs on the lips, called a cold sore, but can occur on the lower back, buttock, or even genital skin. These are infectious and came the first time from another person. It is also possible that these are pimples or some other skin infection, but they do not reoccur in the exact same location very often.

In brief: Could be herpes
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Ray Holt
I agree. Next time you get an outbreak your doctor can test the fluid in the bubbles for HSV