What doctor can I go to to get a referral for breast reduction?

Primary. Your primary physician can refer but if you don't have a primary physician and you have knowlege of a ruputable plastic surgeon you could go directly.
Internist or GP. Your internist or general practitioner should be able to refer you. Your gynecologist can also refer you.
Primary care. Best to get a referral by your primary care doctor for an evaluation by a plastic surgeon. The primary care doctor will verify the presence of the indication for a breast reduction and strengthen your claim for insurance coverage.