I don't know how much more anxiety and depresion I can take. I'm on anxiety Adderall and prozac (fluoxetine). I'm 20. Such a waste of life and potential. What do I do?

It can be difficult. Anxiety can be quite difficult to treat. You have to be careful with addderall because it can worsen anxiety and the dose of Prozac (fluoxetine) for anxiety is usually higher...Talk to your doctor. Also, a good diet, plenty of sleep and psychotherapy can help. Don't give up...Be patient...Anxiety can be controlled but it will take patience.
Talk with doctor. It is challenging to regulate the appropriate therapy for anxiety and depression. Fortunately, there are many different treatment options, both with and without medications. It's important to stay committed to feeling better and sharing your progress with your doctor. Just because a particular treatment plan isn't working doesn't mean you have failed or no other options will work.