I have herniated. Disc protrusion and a anular tear and a bulging disc been off work 4 two years still nothing happened taken meds will I be able to work again?

Not the same Job. There is correlation that if you have been off work for greater than 6 months from low back pain issues, you will likely never return to that same job again. I would suggest you consider a job change or get vocational rehab involved to discuss your options or need for new training for a job. When one door closes another opens up. Never give up!
I hope so. I would suggest that you seek a second opinion with a spine specialist. I hope that you can get better. Good luck.
Depends. You need to get into a good orthopod or neurosurgeon to see if they can help you.
See a specialist. U should see either orthopedic, neurosurgeon, neurologist, rehab doctor. Etc medication is not a cure.