I have herniated. Disc protrusion and a anular tear and a bulging disc been off work 4 two years still nothing happened taken meds will I be able to work again?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Not the same Job
There is correlation that if you have been off work for greater than 6 months from low back pain issues, you will likely never return to that same job again.
I would suggest you consider a job change or get vocational rehab involved to discuss your options or need for new training for a job. When one door closes another opens up. Never give up!

In brief: Not the same Job
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery
In brief: I hope so
I would suggest that you seek a second opinion with a spine specialist.
I hope that you can get better. Good luck.

In brief: I hope so
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Depends
You need to get into a good orthopod or neurosurgeon to see if they can help you.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: See a specialist
U should see either orthopedic, neurosurgeon, neurologist, rehab doctor. Etc medication is not a cure.

In brief: See a specialist
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi