Could you have a heart attack if there is only mild chest dicomfort?

Variable but YES. Symptoms: chest and neck and left arm pain can all occur elephant sitting on your chest shortness of breath fatigue anxiety fear some are asymptomatic or have minimal pain! signs: cold clammy low pulse rate, or fast irregular sudden death, .
Yes. Sometimes, especially in those who have diabetes, there can be minimal or no chest discomfort. Sometimes, it is just shortness of breath. My uncle, god rest his soul, had heartburn symptoms that was actually a heart attack. If you don't feel right, get checked out: 911 or er.