I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I get migraines that I don't know if I can drink tylenol (acetaminophen) maximum strength to calm the migraine ?

Interesting!! My experience has been that migraines seem to subside during pregnancy. During the first trimester of pregnancy i feel that you should already have a safe list of pain meds from your ob/gyn so i normally would defer my answer, although tylenol (acetaminophen) normally is considered safe for the fetus. Check with your OB to be sure.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) for migraine. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is one of the medicines that is felt to be safe to use to treat migraine headaches during pregnancy. Tylenol (acetaminophen) maximum strength contains 500 mg of medicine per pill. I am not sure how much is in the liquid form, Be sure to use less than the equivalent of a total of 8 pills per day, 4 or fewer would be best.