I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I get migraines that I don't know if I can drink tylenol (acetaminophen) maximum strength to calm the migraine ?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: OK
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is the safest pain medication to take during pregnancy.

In brief: OK
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Michael Stern
Dentistry
In brief: Interesting!!
My experience has been that migraines seem to subside during pregnancy.
During the first trimester of pregnancy i feel that you should already have a safe list of pain meds from your ob/gyn so i normally would defer my answer, although tylenol (acetaminophen) normally is considered safe for the fetus. Check with your OB to be sure.

In brief: Interesting!!
Dr. Michael Stern
Dr. Michael Stern
Dr. William Gaya
During pregnancy is a great opportunity to practice avoidance of triggers in diet (MSG/nitrates). Improving the sleep pattern also helps.
Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology
In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) for migraine
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is one of the medicines that is felt to be safe to use to treat migraine headaches during pregnancy.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) maximum strength contains 500 mg of medicine per pill. I am not sure how much is in the liquid form, Be sure to use less than the equivalent of a total of 8 pills per day, 4 or fewer would be best.

Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Eric Weisman