Is there a way to tighten my vagina to increase sexual stimulation?

Kegel Exercises. You can tighten the pelvic floor muscles by learning how to do Kegel exercises. These are the muscles used to stop urination mid-stream. There are feminine products you can find that help you learn how to do this; one expensive but highly effective device is called 'Intensity" and can be found at www. Pourmoi. Com/Intensity-Vibrator.
Excersize. Certain excersizes will tighten the pelvic area tone. Check with a certified trainer or physical therapist. Yoga can help as well.
Yes. Usually women have to clench their legs very tightly around the penis while they are lying down. Most women do not experience orgasms in the tradional missionary position or with vaginal intercourse. The clitoris needs to be stimulated while the legs are tightly clenched as this increases the tone of the muscles around the clitoris.