What to do if I have two big hard cysts on my face and is there anyway to treat them?

It varies. Cysts on men's faces are hard to treat, especially because they recur (especially in the beard area) if they are big, bothersome or recurrent i sometimes recommend excision. You should see a plastic surgeon for that.
Boils. These sound like furuncles (boils), sebaceous cysts or cystic acne scars. Some can be either drained, removed surgically or respond partially to steroid injections.