Do you think that providing free medical advice will undermine your ability or the ability of other physicians to make a living?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: No.
As you probably have learned firsthand, navigating the internet for medical information can be quite confusing and misleading.
I look at healthtap as a way of steering people in the right direction. Besides, I am a surgeon: my care is always "hands-on" :-).

In brief: No.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
In brief: We give information
We at healthtap provide information only, and everyone has questions at one time or another. What usually happens is that after getting some information, a member has a better idea of his problem and of which doctor to go to.
The member can then get good advice and prescriptions, tests, procedures, etc... Through his doctor. It works out well for everyone.

In brief: We give information
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Hardly
Ostof the advice here is either common sense or advice to see your doctor.

In brief: Hardly
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: No
Not at all.

In brief: No
Not at all.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Eric Weisman