I broke my nose in 2004, as a result I have two small bumps on the bridge of my nose. What type of procedure should I undergo to fix these bumps?

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Facial Plastics
I would recommend seeing a facial plastics expert who can look at the degree of damage and give you appropriate treatment options (likely surgical).

In brief: Facial Plastics
Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Rhinoplasty
If they are irregular firm bumps the nasal bones are probably displaced, and need a rhinoplasty to repair them.

In brief: Rhinoplasty
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is any procedure which alters the structure of the nose for either functional or cosmetic reasons.
Seek care from an experienced, board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon.

In brief: Rhinoplasty
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Dr. Vicken Poochikian