I broke my nose in 2004, as a result I have two small bumps on the bridge of my nose. What type of procedure should I undergo to fix these bumps?

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Facial Plastics

I would recommend seeing a facial plastics expert who can look at the degree of damage and give you appropriate treatment options (likely surgical).

In brief: Facial Plastics

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Rhinoplasty

If they are irregular firm bumps the nasal bones are probably displaced, and need a rhinoplasty to repair them.

In brief: Rhinoplasty

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty is any procedure which alters the structure of the nose for either functional or cosmetic reasons.
Seek care from an experienced, board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon.

In brief: Rhinoplasty

Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Dr. Anthony Sclafani
Dr. Adam Smith