I have been having bad menstrual cramps since I was six. Im 20 years old now and can't seem to conceive. Do u think something is wrong wit me?

Marianne DiNapoli

In brief: Depends

80-90% of couples having regular intercourse (2 or more times per week) will conceive within one year. Any couple who has been trying for longer than that might consider seeing a fertility specialist to determine the cause.
Your cramps may or may not be related, but you might consider bringing it up at your next doctor's visit. Definitely worth seeing your doctor for this.

In brief: Depends

Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. David Hicks

In brief: Not fom carmping

The cramps known as dysmenorrhea are common but this symptom by itself is not a cause of ovarian dysfunction but may be a symptom of same.
Faile to conceive is a different problem and should seek medical evaluation if you have trid for atleast a year and are unsuccessful. Keep in mind the ovulation cycle begin around day 12 after the first day of your cycle.

In brief: Not fom carmping

Dr. David Hicks
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. Adam Levy