Does vagina itch or burn if a person has hpv, gonorrhea and chlymidia?

It could. Vaginal itching and burning could absolutely be a sign of a sexually transmitted disease. Anyone experiencing these symptoms should consider making a doctor's appointment for std testing.
Unlikely. Most of the time no, they are asymptomatic most of the time. Gonorrhea may give PID or pelvic inflammatory disease or some discharge. Chlamidia and gonnorrea may produce infertility. Hpv may cause warts and cervical cancer.