What do I do to get rid of calluses on my feet?

Foot Eval needed. Calluses are largely dependent on the shape of your foot and the way you walk; the type of shoes you wear also play a role. I would suggest having your feet evaluated by a Podiatrist; you may be a good candidate for custom orthotics. Regular visits to a Podiatrist-run foot spa, may also be beneficial to you.
Callus. You need to find out why you get them. X-ray by podiatrist would help answer the why then if on bottom of feet custom orthotics may be needed.
Use a pumice stone. Or go for a pedicure. A visit to the podiatrist may help you uncover a biomechanical cause of the problem which may be treatable.