I just fall from a small lader while im working, sat and I hit my back and head now it feels like some small pintch in may back that is not going away?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: See a doctor

As a trauma surgeon, i can speak first-hand about the dangers of ladders--even a relatively "minor" fall can cause quite a bit of internal injuries.
The persistence of your back pain warrants a formal evaluation to be certain that there is no significant back injury. I would make an appointment with your doctor asap or go to an er for evaluation.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen

In brief: Get examined

Backache after a fall requires to be examined by your doctor to rule out serious treatable conditions, if no treated could leave you with long lasting problem.

In brief: Get examined

Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi