Hey doc I'm wondering what is the fastest possible way to overcome social anxiety disorder?

Hard work! With cbt and medication if necessary you can overcome social anxiety. It takes a lot of persistence and hard work, but it can be done.
Cyclothymia. Is a mood disorder, a milder form of bipolar disorder where you experience mood changes (highs & lows) for at least 2 years (at least 1 year if child/adolescent).
Mood Disorders. According to the diagnostic & statistical manual of mental disorders, mood disorders are classified as either major depression, bipolar disorders, organic mood disorders, or substance-induced mood disorders.
Listlessness. Another term for fatigue, which can be physical (muscle ache or weakness) or mental (such as being sleepy or lacking attention).
Body image. Is feelings of aesthetics & sexual attractiveness of one's own body.
See U PCP for medic. Or see. Therapist, to help u w u social anxiety.
Fastest? Fastest would require medication in the ssri class if frequent episodes, or a mild benzodiazepine if infrequent; best would require combination medication and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Delusion. Is false belief, held with strong conviction, inspite of evidence to the contrary. Main criteria for diagnosis are; certainty, incorrigibility, & falsity of content.
Sedative. Is a substance that induces sedation by reducing irritability or excitement. Also called a tranquilizer. Examples are barbiturates, benzodiazepines, herbal sedatives, such as kava & valerian, hypnotics, & antihistamines.
Sleep deprivation. Not having enough sleep. If chronic, it can cause fatigue, excess daytime sleepiness, clumsiness.
Depersonalization. Is abnormal self awareness, consisting of a feeling of oneself act while having no control over a situation. They feel they have changed, & the world has become vague or dream-like or unreal or lacking significance, as if they are living in a dream.
Medical Marijuana. Use of the herb cannabis as a physician-recommended form of medicine (herbal therapy), or use of synthetic cannabinoids such as thc for same reason. Some uses include remedy for nausea/vomiting, in aids patients & ones on chemotherapy to stimulate hunger, in treating glaucoma, neurogenic pain, & spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
Marijuana abuse. Is maladaptive pattern of use of marijuana leading to clinically significant distress or impairment (work/school/home), recurrent use in hazardous situations, recurrent legal consequences, with use persisting inspite of such difficulties.
Aggression. Is hostile, forceful or attacking behavior, intended to cause harm or increase social dominance. It originated from the latin word meaning "attack". It can be physical or verbal.