Why are my calves sore for no reason? I've had a fever for 3 days and havnt done anything, i've been eating right, what's wrong? It hurts to even walk

In brief: This is flu season
In flu season, a person with fever and bad calf pains should be checked for influenza b.
A primary care doctor should have a rapid flu test in his office, that can diagnose flu a and flu b from the nasal mucous in 10-15 minutes. If the problem is not flu b, then the doctor can see what else might be causing the calf problems and, if needed, order additional tests.

In brief: This is flu season
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine