I've had moderate to severe pain in my pelvis for a while now. Had ultra sound done but nothing looked abnormal. Docs don't want to do anything further?

Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Pelvic Pain

Some pain in the pelvis is due to pelvic muscle spasm and a physical therapist may help if trained in this.
Just because your ultrasound is normal does not mean you don't have pain. Get back with your gyn and let him know you are bothered and need help. Do not do this over the phone but make an appointment.

In brief: Pelvic Pain

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Continue on

Pain in the pelvis can be from a number of sources.
I would recommend following up with gyn to continue the evaluation. There are other diagnostic tests, imaging studies, and potential surgical tools to get to the bottom of the pain.

In brief: Continue on

Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Vikram Patel