I have pain in my right hand and wrist. What could this be. I haven't hurt myself it came from no where, and now its hard for me to use this hand ?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Several things

To have a better idea, more information is needed.
If no injuries, i would consider such things as carpal tunnel syndrome which is pressure on a nerve in the wrist that can cause pain and weakness, usually from overuse but not injury. Some diseases like systemic kinds of arthritis can start this way, such as rheumatoid. Regular arthritis can also start in the hand. Since it is so bad, see someone.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Get it checked.

This could be several things.
The moral is, you need to get it checked out by your pcp and possibly and hand specialist if is continues. Common things that cause pain like this are carpal tunnel, arthritis, tendonitis, etc. Since i can't examine you, it is time to get an appointment and get it checked out to narrow the culprit.

In brief: Get it checked.

This could be several things.
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Andrea Brand