Bad breath I have it every morning I don't smoke I am 30 years old ?

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Emergency Medicine
In brief: ENT
Sometimes seeing an ENT doctor can be helpful for this if standard over the counter remedies don't work.

In brief: ENT
Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. Bradley Younggren
In brief: See your dentist
Make sure you have regular dental care and are checked for periodontal disease, a leading cause of bad breath.

In brief: See your dentist
Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Pathology
In brief: Oral Hygiene
Most bad breath is due to decaying crud in the mouth, between the teeth or on the tongue.
A good dental flossing with running it over the back of the tongue cures most of these. Try brushing and flossing and scraping your tongue just before you go to sleep. If it does not work, look for a problem in the upper aerodigestive system.

In brief: Oral Hygiene
Dr. Steven Seres