Bad breath I have it every morning I don't smoke I am 30 years old ?

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Emergency Medicine

In brief: ENT

Sometimes seeing an ENT doctor can be helpful for this if standard over the counter remedies don't work.

In brief: ENT

Dr. Bradley Younggren
Dr. Bradley Younggren

In brief: See your dentist

Make sure you have regular dental care and are checked for periodontal disease, a leading cause of bad breath.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Pathology

In brief: Oral Hygiene

Most bad breath is due to decaying crud in the mouth, between the teeth or on the tongue.
A good dental flossing with running it over the back of the tongue cures most of these. Try brushing and flossing and scraping your tongue just before you go to sleep. If it does not work, look for a problem in the upper aerodigestive system.

In brief: Oral Hygiene

Dr. Adam Smith