What to do if I have a sharp stabbing pain in my lower left pelvic area. Help?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Ortho causes include

A pinched nerve in the back, due to arthritis, slip disk, injury or a space occupying lesion; or pain from bursitis, arthritis hip, meralgia paraesthetica (like carpal t syndrome, where a local nerve to the thigh gets trapped under a thick ligament against the pelvic bone.
Non-ortho causes: abdominal like constipation, diverticulitis, colitis, hernia pains, etc. Check with your gp for the dx..

In brief: Ortho causes include

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management

In brief: See a doctor soon.

It could be a lot of things , but it is an indication for a doctor to examine you.

In brief: See a doctor soon.

Dr. Alvin Stein
Dr. Alvin Stein
Dr. Vikram Patel