I was feeling pain on my pinkie and when I touched it felt like a bump feels like my bone is deforming?

Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: ?swelling
Difficult to say without examining the finger. If there was any trauma there could be some swelling.
If it is painful and you are having difficulty bending your finger there may be a problem in the joint. Arthritis, tendonitis and other conditions can also cause swelling. See your doctor for an exam and need for any imaging tests.

In brief: ?swelling
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Karl Buechsenschuetz
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Cyst or bone spur
This sounds like it could be from a cyst or a bone spur; if it appeared relatively suddenly, a cyst is more likely.
If its been forming for years, its more likely a bone spur. Both can be painful. If its bothering you, have it evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon.

In brief: Cyst or bone spur
Dr. Karl Buechsenschuetz
Dr. Karl Buechsenschuetz
Dr. Arnon Rubin