4 doctors weighed in:

Why I can have a baby boy?

4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine
3 doctors agree

In brief: Boy

Around 53% are boys and the other 47% are girls.
Don't quote me. Just hope for a healthy child.

In brief: Boy

Around 53% are boys and the other 47% are girls.
Don't quote me. Just hope for a healthy child.
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology
27 years in practice
49M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors